Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving back home. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:01 am

star smirks she looks at glimmer "it is fast!" she laughs lightly. she hops in the front seat "come on hop in. it'll only start if we're all in the car.." she giggles and waves her hand over the blank space where the steering wheel should be. it blinks green and the engine starts. she waits for them to hop in.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:35 am

Glimmer opened the back door and slid in,"It's nice in here." She complimented with a smile as she buckled herself in. It smells different inside...but a good different. She waged her tail and purred with satisfaction,"I've never really been to the beach before." She admitted shyly,"Well, I have seen it from afar but never actually visited." Glimmer held her sketch pad close to her chest as she remembers all those peaceful days drawing the Beach's scenery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 am

Amber smiled and grabbed her bag along with Floorington. She took out the key once more and locked the door before she opened the car door and slid in next to Glimmer. "So do I need to give you directions or can I just say what resort it is?" she smiled and let the cat on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 am

star smiles and looks at both of them as they hop in. "just say the name and the car will take us there.." she giggles lightly. "its been a while since i need the car i just always ride my scythe." she laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm

"Um okay... It's called Atoms Resort. It's mostly a resort for science professors and students but only on certain days usually it's just regular people who are on vacation." Revenge smiles and pets Floorington. "So how's everyone's day now?"
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Glimmer smiled contently,"My day has been very interesting, but in a good way. And you?" She asked, watching Amber and Floorington. I think he remembers her now. Satisfied, she turned and stared out the window while her tail flapped happily against her leg. But as her tail continued its motion, the purple bow tied to the tip of it caught the lace hem of her black, nylon stocking. Frowning, Glimmer untangled the two fabrics by removing the silk bow from her tail and carefully separating the lace from the silk. Once the bow was free, she dandled the purple material over Floorington's head,"Would you like to play kitty?" She asked, giggling sweetly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 pm

star giggles lightly the car starts to drive off quickly after amber said the name of the place. "we'll be there soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 am

"Mines been good so far I'm with friends and were doing something fun~" Amber says smiling at Glimmer. She looks at Star and nods, "This is going to be so much fun!" She says petting Floorington, when she notices that he was playing with the material Glimmer was dangling over him. "Aw how cute." She smiles and pets the cats tail. Amber gets her fingers stuck in cats tail fur and growls a bit at the fur as she tries to get her fingers untangled. "Well shoot..." She mutters using her free hand to get e tangled fur off her?
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 am

Glimmer giggled and handed the purple fabric to Amber, "Here, I bet if you played with him he'll warm up to you again." She folded her hands on her lap and watched Floorington closely. I wonder if he dreams... She thought as she began to stare off in space. her tail twitched every now and then, as did her ears. Cats would probably have crazy dreams of catnip. She giggled to herself, thinking about a group of Flooringtons on catnip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 am

Amber looks up at Glimmer and shows her that Ambers hand is stuck in Flooringtons fur. "Um how about you keep playing with him instead... As you can see I'm a little stuck." she continues to pull the fur off her hand and gets a bit out before it gets stuck in her ring shes wearing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:59 am

the car stops suddenly. and it turns back into a scythe "ok we're here!" star smiles and laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:38 am

Glimmer turned around and back, shocked at how fast they had travelled, "Incredible..." She spoke to herself in awe. Glancing around, she took in the scenery. I can't wait to sketch this place. She smiled to herself, thinking how great it would be to include such beautiful landscapes into her collection of drawings. She felt more excited to party with her new found friends on a beach. Her tail wagged violently behind her as she wondered around cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:58 am

Amber smiled and looked at her friends. She nodded and signaled for them to follow her, "This is going to be awesome." She said walking towards a building. Floorington followed behind her even though he seemed to already know where to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:58 am

Amber smiled and looked at her friends. She nodded and signaled for them to follow her, "This is going to be awesome." She said walking towards a building. Floorington followed behind her even though he seemed to already know where to go.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:21 am

star hops on her scythe and follows her. she flies by glimmer and picks her up she sets her down on the scythe with her. she giggles lightly and smiles at her. she flies next to amber "would you like a ride to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 pm

"N-no I'm good..." Amber mumbled out, "I'm sort of afraid of being off the ground anyway..." She said, taking her rollerskates out of her bag. She strapped them on and began rolling off. "Come on follow me." She said smiling and waving them over to the sand. Her cat followed behind her with his little bag in his mouth. "Hm... I wonder if I shouldve brought snacks just in case..." Amber shrugged, "Oh well if we get hungry there's the hotel that has a few vending machines..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Star giggles lightly and hops on her sycthe and follows after amber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving back home. (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4