Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving back home. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving back home. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 am

Revenge smiled as she entered the small town. She walked to a small white-ish house and put down her bag. Her white and pink hair stuck in her face as she tried to get her keys out of the Revenge Adams bag she had gotten to advertise herself. Soon she found the striped white and red candy-cane like keys and unlocked the door to the house. "I'm home!" she yelled only to be greeted by her cat, Floorington, who stuck to Revenge like a fan sticks to their idol but today was different. Floorington just walked off and sat down on the blue couch. "Weird..." Ravenge muttered under her breath. She out down her things and headed for the door. "Mine as well do some exploring..." Amaber grabbed her coat and keys and left her house.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Moving back home. (Open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Moving back home. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Moving back home. (Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Moving back home. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 am

Star flies around just looking she gets bored and lands. her scythe turns into a key chain once her feet hit the ground. she walks into a small cafe.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:41 am

Revenge smiles and walks around the little town. It was always nice when people she used to live with don't freak out when she walked by, it was either that, or it was that she had changed her appearance once again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Moving back home. (Open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Moving back home. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Moving back home. (Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Moving back home. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 am

star yawns as she sits in the cafe "am bored.... there doesnt seem to be anything to do here..." she sighs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 am

Amber continues her walk and sees the cafe, "Well i Have a bit of money with me..." She looked into her pocket and nodded as she entered the cafe. "Yo~" She said smiling and waving.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 am

Star looks up at the girl who just walked in she smiles lightly. she laughs softly "yo.." she answers her back. she thinks to herself that this might be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:02 am

Amber sits down and puts her earphones in and listens to music for a few seconds. She looks around the cafe abit before deciding she didn't want anything.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Glimmer's ears folded back to the sound of conversations around her. She had hoped if she sat far enough from the others it would help her concentrate on her new drawings but her faith was short lived. With a sigh, she placed her graphite pencil on the sketch pad and sipped silently on her green tea she recently purchased. Maybe I should start sketching people instead of sceneries. As she pondered on her thoughts she drummed her fingers on the tables edge and continuing to sip her tea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 pm

star stretches then smiles evily she thinks to herself 'maybe its time to stur up trouble.' she giggles to her thought. she stands up and slams her hand on the table "hey i ordered something! where is it?! you people dont want to make me mad." she stretches out her hand and her scythe appears. she smiles "so can i plz get my muffin?" the cafe is very quiet.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Glimmer growled at the sudden noise. Her sleek black tail twitched angrily as frustration boiled inside her. But as she glanced over at the causation of the sound, her eyes narrowed at the woman holding the scythe. A violent individual... She thought with a sigh. Pushing her chair back, she stood up and faced the direction of the disrupter. "Excuse me, My name is Glimmer Dyer. May I ask who you might be?" She spoke in a generous voice and forced herself to smile. I need to defuse the situation, calm her down and distract her. Then maybe she will put her scythe away and no one will be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:39 am

star looks at the girl who just stood up and she smiles "am star iris nice to meet you." she hops on her scythe and she floats over to glimmer.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 am

A nervous shiver shot down Glimmer's spin. This is unnatural. She thought with unease. Nothing more would please her then to run out the front door, but she reluctantly stayed put. If I run, I'll probably die. But if I stay.... She inhaled and exhaled slowly, trying desperately to calm herself. Her right ear twitched uncontrollably and there seemed to be nothing Glimmer could do about it except smooth it out with a shaky hand. "It is nice to met you as well, Star Iris," Hearing the sound of her own voice seemed to help with her nervousness. "My, you have such a beautiful name. Was it given to you by your mother or father?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:09 am

Star looks at her and smiles 'shes scared thats so funny.' she thinks to herself and giggles. "am not sure my mom and dad kicked me out when i was young." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:24 am

Glimmer felt slightly guilty. "Oh. I am sorry for bringing your parents up," She sat back in her seat silently. "Would you care to sit with me? I would thoroughly enjoy it if you did." She asked shyly, but managed to smile regardless of how scared she felt. I hope someone brings her a muffin soon. I don't know how much longer I can keep her distracted... She fiddled with the pencil on her sketch pad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 am

Revenge looks over at the two girls and smiles, neither of them seems to know who she is. But she was listening close enough to know that the girl holding the scythe was Star and the other was Glimmer. Revenge took out her earphones and put them in her bag as she walked over to the two. "Yo" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:36 pm

star smiles "sure i'll sit with you." she giggles ligthly. she hops off her scythe and it turns back into keychain. she looks at the other girl who walks up after she sits down. she smiles "yo whats up? and your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Glimmer welcomed the woman with a smile and a small nod. Thank goodness someone else is here. She thought with relief. Her breathing became regular and her heart rate slowed to a healthy pace. Ease at mind, she had the courage to reach for her tea and sip on it. Although calm, she still kept her guard up and her ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:17 pm

star smiles at both of the girls and giggle softly. she smirks as she looks around she drums her fingers on the table as she looks at the people behind the counter.
(OOC: hey have you seen my site i k this is kinda weird to ask but i just want to know cuz everyone on my site went poof it seems like cuz i hadnt been on cuz of school.. and i dont want my site to die.. so are you interested in looking at it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Revenge looks at them both, "I'm Re- I mean Amber my names Amber." she says as she looks at Stars scythe. "Nice weapon." she smiles "So I'm guessing your a shinigami?" Revenge knew species from her journeys around the world.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Amber." Glimmer announced kindly. She felt so happy that she couldn't control her tail from wagging back and forth. Her attempts to grab it failed so she gave up and let it do it's own thing. Feeling embarrassed, she stared down into her half empty tea cup and blushed. Stupid tail...

(I'd love to see your site Very Happy What is the address? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:36 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well Glimmer." Amber smiled slightly and hid the tag on her jacket that said 'Revenge Adams jacket.' She looked at the ground and then lifted her head and looked around the room. "So are you guys from here?"
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

"No, I am just visiting." Glimmer enjoyed simple conversations. She is not the type to expose her very self in one sitting and wouldn't ask for anyone to do so either. She thought if she knew too much about someone, it might put her in a dangerous spot. Knowledge can be dangerous. Her mother would warm her occasional, and Glimmer took the saying to heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Revenge looked at Glimmer, "Cool." She looked down and back up once more, "Me personally I was raised here but I've been traveling so it's great to see new people." She smiled and looked around the cafe before rolling the wheels on her skates around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:01 pm

"How lovely. Have you greeting any family members that live here?" She finished the rest of her tea and frowned. Cold tea sucks... She sighed and pushed the cup away. Maybe I can draw a picture of a tea cup.... She spaced out for a moment, but brought herself back to reality. Hoping she didn't seem like she was board. she gave amber a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Amber frowned, "No my family is on tour with my sister." She looked away. "I've seen my cat though!" She smiled slightly at the thought of her cat Floorington. "But he's been sort of down lately..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving back home. (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next