Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving back home. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 am

"Flooringtons four years of age..." Revenge smiled as she rolled over to the blue sofa and smiled when Floorington licked her face. "Silly cat... Usually he doesn't let strangers pet him but he seems to like you." she looked at the fluffy cat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 am

Glimmer laughed,"Aw. What a delight!" She sat next to Amber and watched the cat. Silently, she opened her sketch pad and began to sketch Floorington. She quickly started by drawing a sketch figure of the cat, then as the picture took shape, she gradually slowed her pace by focusing on details. Despite the Cat's movements, she was able to draw accurately in the pose she chose for Floorington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:43 am

Revenge whistled a bit at the cat. "Floorington sit." The cat hissed at her, "Floorington... Hissings to nice." She said as she smiled at the small fluffy white cat. Something was seriously wrong with her cat, he never hissed at anyone. He usually followed anything anyone said even if they were unfamiliar to him.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 am

Glimmer finished with her sketch and placed it on Ambers lap,"It's a gift. I hope you like it." She turned her attention to Floorington and stared at him closely. After a while she titled her head and narrowed her eyes,"Something is off with this cat..." She said out loud to herself. Is he sick? Or maybe he really has forgotten who she is... Concerned, Glimmer glanced at Amber,"How long have you been away from him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 am

"Thanks!" Revnge smiled and looked at the drawing. "Only a month... But he was traveling with me until he seemed to forget who I am..." she looked down and took off her hoodie. "He used to respond to my name; Re- I mean Amber Adams... But he doesnt anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 am

Glimmer's ears folded back and her tail flexed. She is hiding something, but I'd rather not pry... She sighed,"I'd rather not know your reasoning, but you seem to be hiding who you really are. I don't mind, but it seems the 'new you' has an effect on Floorington." Glimmer tapped her pencil on her knee as she thought deeply on the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 am

Revenge looked down and sighed, "No it's not that I just have to hide my identity from other people otherwise they go crazy unless they'll know me or my name." she looked down and fidgeted with her fingers. "My sisters a big time singer and so am I but no one regonizqes me anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 am

star walks in and looks around "it nice here.." she looks at the cat smiles. she thinks about petting him but she wasnt sure.. "do you think i could pet him?" she blushes lightly feeling silly.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 am

Revenge looks over at Star, "Yeah sure." She sighed and got up from the sofa. "You guys want anything to drink? I litterally have anything." she smiled and placed the sketch down of the counter.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:22 am

Glimmer nodded her head,"No thank you. Amber? Maybe you have changed your appearance so severely, that people don't realize who you are. If you are famous, maybe its a good thing. Would you really want people screaming over you day and night?" She smiled and patted Amber's hand,"You say you are a singer right? Maybe try singing to him. It might remind him of who you are." Glimmer turned her attention to star and smiled,"You never asked to pet me and I'm a cat too." She pouted playfully.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 am

star smiles and slow reaches out to pet the cat she giggles as she pets him. "hes so soft and cute.." she giggles more like a small child. her face became softer and more innocent. she picks up the cat and countiues to pet him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:28 am

Revenge looks down and smiles slightly. "So like I asked before want anything to drink or eat I have everything..." she says looking up at the two girls. She knew no one would be back in the house for at least another month and if anyone saw she had friends over they would have her kick them out, so it was nice to have friends. Just for once.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:35 am

Glimmer shook her head,"No thanks." She watches Star with the cat and giggles,"That is so adorable." She proclaimed to herself, enjoying the moment. After watching them for a few more minutes an idea popped into her head,"We should all go to the beach together some time. Maybe throw a party, celebrate something..." She fiddled with her thumbs with a shy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 am

"Okay that sounds fun! We could celebrate a new album coming out? Or maybe celebrate our new friendship?" Revenge looks at her cat in Stars arms, "Cute." She smiles and grabs some milk for Floorington and a orange soda for herself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:49 am

star looks at glimmer and smiles "that sounds like alot of fun! we should do it!" she giggles and sits Floorington down and hops up she stretches. "so when are we going to go? now?" she laughs lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 am

Revenge nods, "We could! My family owns a personal beach and resort not to far from here." she smiles and takes a drink of her soda casually like everyone owned their own personal beach. She poured some milk into a bowl for Floorington and put back on her skates. "But if were going tot he beach you two need proper attire."
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:01 am

Glimmer purred loudly,"I'm so excited, this has never happened to me before." Her ears flickered as she hugged herself,"Do we bring food?" She cocked her head to one side and stared at Floorington,"And can we bring the little cat? He might enjoy the beach.." She continued to purr sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 am

star smiles "yea i dont want to get my dress wet its one of my favorites." she giggles ligthly "we should bring the kitty it would be fun!" she laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 am

Revenge smiles, "Um okay I guess..." She picked up Floorington from drinking his milk and carried him to a separate room. "I'll be right back." She said closing the door and changing into a black and red bathing suit underneath a electric blue coverup. She put her hair in a bun and grabbed her sunglasses. She opened the door and let the cat run back out to his milk. "Okay I have sunscreen, glasses for everyone, enough money to buy food and drinks, some hats and there's beach supplies in the garage." She said gladly picking up her bag.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:15 am

Glimmer stood up, excited to be leaving,"I can't wait." Her purring increased as she walked out the front door and waited for Amber and Star. Hm...should I tell them I can't swim? she shook her head and smiled. I'll just stay in the shallow end. She fiddled her fingers in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:24 am

Amber looked up and shook her head, "So how're we gonna get there?" she asks looking at the two. "I mean I have a car but it's really a bus... And it's in New York... With my mom..." She shrugged, "I don't have my license anyway."
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Glimmer bit her lip,"Maybe we should go to a local pool area instead. We could just walk there." She shrugged her shoulders. I was looking forward to the beach, but it wont matter where we go. At least we are all together. She smiled cheerfully to herself, giving her another idea,"Are there any festivals going on today? It wont be the same as going to the beach but we can still have fun." She snatched her tail and fiddled with the tip, deep in thought as to what else they could do together.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 pm

star smiles and giggles she foucus for a moment and she changes into a blue green bikini. she smirks "i can get us there.." she runs out the front door. she holds out her hand and her scythe appears. she focuses her energy, a ball of energy forms around and it disappears after a minute. a small car is in front of all of them. "say hello to my scythe car.." she laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:00 am

Glimmer stared at the car in amazement. She must be really powerful... She thought with awe. Sniffing, she circled the car curiously. It smells like a regular car. She shrugged her shoulders and directed her honey coloured eyes at Star,"Is it fast?" Glimmer asked as she playfully flicked the golden bell tied to her pale, slim neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:26 am

Revenge and Floorington stared at the car in amazement. "Wow." Revenge said smiling. "Mrow." Floorington said, jumping onto Revenges shoulder. She petted the car on her shoulder. After all what type of witch didn't have a nice cat companion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving back home. (Open)   Moving back home. (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving back home. (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next