Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miqAbrannon

miqAbrannon

Character Bio
Health:
Back Home Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Back Home Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Back Home Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Back Home Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Back Home Empty
PostSubject: Back Home   Back Home EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 am

*Jack walks into city with a large sack slung over his shoulder. It has been a while a long while since he seen this place. He couldn't help but feel nostalgia as he pressed on through the city. He wondered what faces he would see, some old, some new but that didn't really matter now. He approached the front steps to his residence. He was a little surprised for the gate was swung open which did little to put any notions in his head until he realized that the door was unlocked and the house was without and signs of wear or cobwebs. Now Jack thought himself to stay alert but pressed on into his home with no hesitance of what intruder laid waiting*
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Back Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:28 am

Glimmer's ears twitched at the sound of coming footsteps. Oh no, please please please no! She thought as dread shadowed her thoughts. Frustrated and afraid, she raced up stairs and into a room. Quietly, she closed the door and crouched in a corner adjacent to the door's hinges. She perked her ears up as she listened intently to any sudden sounds, but she found it difficult due to the intense pounding of her heart. If who ever is downstairs finds me, I'll just tell them the truth. Biting her lip, she shut her eyes tightly giving herself a false feeling of protection. I'm so dead, I'm so dead! Why did I have to follow that kid in here? She covered her mouth to prevent herself from whimpering.
Back to top Go down
miqAbrannon

miqAbrannon

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Back Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 pm

*Jack looked about to find some plates in the sink with a giant slab of meat still on the counter. He smirked and went on seeing other signs of living when he was away. He walked upstairs to the bathroom to find female intimates in the hamper and and a towel hung on the rail. In his mind he wonder what he could find in his own room so he walked over and opened the door to see the girl crouching in the corner* hello mam? I'm not sure if you are aware but I am the owner of this residence... *He looked the girl about and down and she was very much so cute and attractive in both her appearance and clothing*
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Back Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Glimmer's ear folded back onto the sides of her head as she glanced up at the rightful owner of the house. She felt like a child again; caught red-handed for any sort of mischief she had done. Feeling guilty, her eyes darted to the floor. "Sorry...," She whimpered. "I.." Fear tightened it's grip around her throat, preventing her form speaking any more. Defeated, she lowered her head and concentrated on steadying her breathing. He is going to yell at me... Glimmer thought as dread filled her heart. She bite down on the corner of her lip as she braced herself for whatever punishment the stranger would unleash upon her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home
Page 1 of 1