Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To let you know (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

To let you know (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 am

"b-bye maybe well see eachother again..." Anju says as she walks back to her school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:53 am

Standing back up and running over to lightly grab Anju on the shoulder, Zeke uttered out a reassuring notice. "I will see you again because I am a traveler I will make sure of it." Zeke said lightly patting her shoulder and letting go. "I guess I can walk you home, I need to have manners, hm?" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Anju smiled "Right and hanks for walking me home..." She says blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm

"No problem, I am glad to walk you home." Zeke let her lead off and followed beside her carefully so he could watch her way and not fall behind. As the rain finally died down, Zeke winced as the sun shone through into his eyes but didn't care as long as he didn't trip or anything like that. "How was your day? Ya know before you met me?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 pm

"it was a good day i mean it was normal but you made my day great." Anju said smiling at him "How was your day?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Zeke was surprised but tried to hide it and did so well, he was shocked that he had the power to make her day so wonderful even though he hadn't done much for her. Looking over to see her smile, he naturally smiled again because of her's and answered. "Well today I met three lovely ladies for some amount of time. But the sweetest one of the three just made my day." He wondered how she would respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Anju blushed again "t-thanks..." she managed to stutter out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:36 pm

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. So thanks sincerely." Zeke said noticing her blush and looked down to the road they were on before slightly showing some red as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 pm

"So you want to meet up again sometime?" Anju said noticing the red on his she just smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:42 pm

"I would love to. Where would you like to meet and what time is best for you to meet? I am a traveler and have no home so I can meet you at anytime." He started to laugh slightly because he could not quit smiling as long as she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 pm

"Anywhere would be fine as long as am out of school then anywhere." Anju says smiling happily at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm

"Where do you go to school? I will meet you around there." He said with his laughs fading slightly as they passed a few blocks and finally made it to her house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 pm

"o-over there." Anju said pointing to a building at the different side of the house "Its really close but not to town..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

"Okay, gotcha." Following her up to her doorstep he looked to her. "Sweet dreams, Anju." Zeke said smiling once more before they parted for real this time. "If you need me for any reason, I will be sleeping under the bridge to the southeast of here. You sleep well and have a good night." Zeke waited to see if she had any final words before leaving just in case she wanted anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 pm

"Wait a second do you want to come in?" Anju asked smiling at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 pm

"Sure, I can stay for a while if that is what you want." Zeke nodded and followed her into the strange house as he quickly noted all of it's features to know where everything was in case they were to become good friends and he would visit her more often. "You have a lovely home." He said as examined the room they were in with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

"Thanks but its not completely mine I have a roommate who's at school currently..."
Anju says slowly stuttering a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Zeke turned and stood frozen trying not to do anything that would not be allowed in the others home. "Oh? Well that's nice you have someone to talk to and be around when you are lonely. Whoever they are, they are lucky." Zeke said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 pm

"Y-yea but usually they're not home." Anju says she begins to walk to the kitchen "You want something to drink?" She asks politely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

"You don't have to offer me anything I am just glad to be your friend and to not be sleeping out in the cold right now." Zeke said then laughed a little and moved to follow her so he would not be left alone to wonder what he could or could not do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Anju smiled and looked at him "You can sit down if you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm

"Oh okay." Zeke felt nervous in this strange house but found the couch and sat down. I wonder what her room mate is like. Is it her boyfriend? Or maybe a family member? He thought and kept his hands in the middle of his lap as he sat stiff like a board waiting for the awkward silence come over him to be dismissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"So you're a traveler? Where have you been?" Anju asked walking over and sitting on the other side of the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:33 pm

"Through the non proud art of sneaking I have been all over the united states and japan." He stated and looked to his hands in his lap to forget he was sitting next to a girl. "I'm not very interesting, but I would like to know more about you to as well. If you don't mind I would like to ask you some things. Is everything alright? You seem very shy and not too talkative. It's okay if you don't want to tell me I was just curious as to if it's anything I can help with, because I would very much like to hear more of you." He explained and smiled across to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 pm

"Yeah its fine with me if you want to ask me questions." Anju smiles "Im fine,and Im shy because I just met you." She says looking at him "anymore questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To let you know (Open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next