Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To let you know (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

To let you know (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 am

Giving her a fair head start he only began chasing once she was a good distance away. Chasing at moderate speed he let her have some fun before running up and patting her on the head. Due to his fragile body he was already starting to feel the effects of running but wanted her to have fun so he pushed through it to give her more of a thrill. "Gotta try harder!" He yelled back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 am

Anju smiled and stopped running noticing something was wrong "you okay?" She asks smiling at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:51 am

Stopping short of a little running, Zeke rubbed the back of his head again as he sweat dropped down his cheek. "Yeah I am fine, don't worry about me." In truth he was already so exhausted but couldn't let a female he just met know such a weakness about him, it just wasn't in the male nature to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 am

Anju continued smiling "its okay you can tell me if youre exhausted or something..." She says winking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:15 am

"Yeah I am... I'm sorry. It's just that we didn't even run that far and I am already worn out. Not much to impress you huh?" He asked trying to catch his breath once and for all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 am

"Its fine... i know the feeling when youre worn out we should take a little break i mean if you need it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:18 am

"It's okay, I am fine now that I had a second to breath. What would you like to do? I've been so selfish about myself I forgot to ask what you would want?" Zeke smiled to her and walked over to place his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 am

"Actuslly i wanna keep walking its fun..." Anju says smiling " I mean you arent very selfish that wasnt what i was tjinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 am

"Alright, your wish is my command." He said and stood right beside her and made sure she was alright as well before they started to walk together again. "We are almost there anyway from the running." He stated and could see the forest on the far left from where they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:24 am

"Oh yea there it is it looks beautiful from here i mean ive never been there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:29 am

"Let's make your first time special then shall we?" He suggested and lead her to the forest while trying to be interesting for her sake as he knew he was not a very social person and had no idea what to do to please such a lovely lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:31 am

Anju smiled at him she wasnt out of school much so she had really never been in town before let alone a forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:35 am

Once both of them reached the forest, Zeke looked on as the rain stopped hitting so hard from the tree's cover. The grass and flowers were covered in a beautiful dew of water droplets making them shine brightly once the sun came from behind the darkened clouds. Keeping silent as Anju took in all the scenery through her view, he wanted her to be able to say what she felt and tell what she wanted to him if need be because he was there to make anyone happy and as long as he was doing that he would be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:40 am

Anju smiled at Zeke "i-its beautiful... thank you.." she bows a little like she does when shes grateful. She took in all the scenery its beautiful she thought to herself as she continued looking around to tqke all of it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 am

"No need to thank me, It's all nature's doing. I am glad you like it though." Zeke said with enthusiasm as he happily smiled while looking to her as she took all of the vista in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 am

Anju smiled and she looked and sighed but she didnt really show it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 am

Being very examining about her facial expression at the moment, he could see her sigh and felt dread in his heart. He wanted to say sorry for whatever made her sigh but he didn't know what bothered her or if she would try and fix it. So he just kept quiet and let her do whatever she want so he wouldn't ruin her moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:48 am

"Its beautiful im sad I have to go back to school I'll truely miss it..." Anju says looking down she began smiling instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 am

Finding a nearby flower, Zeke picked it and placed the flower behind her left ear so that the front of the flower showed in her hair. "Take a piece of it with you and never forget about today with the help of it." He said smiling as backed up to see her with the flower in full view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:54 am

"its beautiful...t-thanks again for taking me here..." Anju says smiling "and thanks for the flower.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 am

"No problem, you look very pretty with the flower in your hair." Zeke stated and moved back to his original position as he waited for her to move before he did so he knew not to leave her alone unless she wanted to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 am

Anju blushed "am sorry i have to go soon..." She says smiling but at the same time sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 am

"It's fine, I understand you are busy. It was nice to know you if even for a little while." Zeke said fighting back the heart jerks as he moved forwards for a handshake with Anju before they part ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Anju shakes his hand "it was nice to know you even for a few minutes..." She says smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

"Buh-bye" Zeke said in his lazy tone and propped himself up against a nearby tree to where he was in a sleeping position and closed his eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To let you know (Open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next