Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To let you know (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

To let you know (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:43 pm

"Oh okay. I hope you feel more comfortable around me soon, I don't want to make you feel like you need to hide things from me. I am a generally nice guy and would never do anything to harm you or your friends and family, but then again I guess you won't know that for sure until time's pass. And no I don't have anymore questions, thanks for answering mine though." His smile faded and he kept his eyes focused on his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:45 pm

"Huh you okay Zeke-chan?" Anju notices his smile fade away you can tell me She thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:53 pm

"Yeah it's just sometimes I don't want to be alive. I just don't really fit in anywhere in this world." He said keeping his hands clenched tight together. He was kind of happy at the return of the surname she given him but he would still be too saddened by what he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

"Oh..." Anju sighs "Yea I feel like that sometimes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 pm

"Really? Is there anyway I can help you so you don't feel like that anymore? I know how much it hurts and I don't want anyone especially my friends to feel that way." Zeke said looking to her and moving his hands to his sides from his lap so he could help make his statement. "If you need anything I can offer, I will be glad to give it to you if you ask." He smiled leaning towards her a little but also still remaining some in his position.

Last edited by ~Zeke~ on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

"No, not really I mean am a black blood I'll be fine." Anju said sighing a little her ears perked up and she smiled at him "I mean nothing right now..." She said.
(Please note black blood is a soul eater reference I use with Crona and Anju both because they have their black blood. Yea see the chart below.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Zeke looked on curiously with a slight smile remaining from hers. "May I ask what a 'black blood' is?" He wondered since he never heard the term before. "Also let me know if you do need anything anytime." He stated trying to make her even happier than she already was just like he tried to do with everyone he met so they would have good memories to share.

OOC: Okay XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 pm

"Well The Black Blood, when infecting a person, fills the infected's soul with madness and imbues him/her with great power. It can solidify, heal wounds, and can be used as weapons. Usually people can control it unless they are attacked or if they're hurting." Anju says looking down at her hands
(X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

"Do you like being a black blood?" He asked and moved to relax more into his seat and away from Anju. "Also not to be rude or anything, but I am getting really tired, I would love to talk to you more but I got to go make sure nobody takes my home under the bridge." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm

"Yea I guess it is." Anju said smiling "it has its ups and downs but in the end its fun."
"Yea am getting tired to I guess I'll see you later if you have to leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:41 pm

"Oh yeah before I go what time does school let out the kids around here?" He asked before standing up and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 pm

"usually 4 or sometimes three thirty it all depends on how long the lessons are." Anju said smiling "Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

"It's a surprise, you will know tomorrow." He said smiling and patted her on the shoulder before taking his leave.

OOC: skip to next day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Anju smiled "O-okay than I'll see you later." She said as she waved good bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Later the next day when it was time for school to let out, Zeke waited by the front doors to the huge school as kids walked out. Zeke had the same clothes on and was wearing a few scars and bruises along with a black eye. He held a bouquet in his hand for Anju as a present to his new friend. Many of the kids passing by either laughed or were impressed by his generous gift knowing it was for another. With the sore eye closed and his fine one open he looked to the double doors waiting for the sight of Anju so he could wish her a good day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

"Yea I'll see you tomorrow" Anju said walking out as she said bye to her friend she saw Zeke standing there and she wondered what happened to his eye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Walking up to Anju in his weakened state, Zeke handed her the bouquet of flowers he bought for her and smiled. "Hey there. How was school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 pm

"it was good um if you don't mind me asking what happened to your eye?" Anju asked just being a good friend and wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:02 pm

"Oh I got into a fight last night because there were some guys hanging around out side your house down the road and I heard them talking about you. They wouldn't stop and started to shove me so I fought back and I didn't win.." He said saddened but cheered up and looked to her. "Like your flowers?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 pm

"They're beautiful... thanks." Anju said blushing "do you need someone to help with your eye?" She asked as a good friend would some guys out side of my house? Gosh Crona stop getting into fights. She thought to herself "Did you happen to see a guy with pink-ish hair?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:11 pm

"No problem." Zeke said blushing as well with a smile as he rubbed the back of his head gently so the knot in his head wouldn't cause him any pain. "No it's okay, my eye will heal in about a week. And I don't know they were all wearing hats so I couldn't tell. Anyway see you later, I will let you free now, if you need me I will be back under the bridge, If I am sleeping just kick me awake or something." He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:14 pm

"Okay I hope you have a good day." Anju bowed really quickly and caught up with some of her friends who were walking off back to the town just for a quick visit to a cafe and than back to their homes "Anju I heard your brother was out last night." One of them laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 pm

"Going to his normal filthy home under the bridge, he quickly fell asleep with head rested on both of his arms. Sleeping for a few hours then waking up after about seven he wondered what he could do. He had spent all of the money he had so he had nothing in his mind that he could think of to do for fun so he just laid there under the steel as he listened to the cars above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Anju and her friends had just walked out of that cafe several hours there just watching and making sure no one got hurt. They mostly worked there and would leave after three hours but they had decided to stay longer. "So who was your friend who brought you the flowers?" A girl with red hair asked, "Is he in your brothers little 'group' or maybe you just met him when you were working." She said trying to taunt Anju. please shut up... Anju thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Getting back up and walking around town at this late time was probably not a good idea if those boys liked to hang around the one spot but Zeke really didn't care if they beat him up again. Pain was not a concern at the moment it was finding a job and getting his own house that he needed to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

To let you know (Open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next