Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To let you know (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

To let you know (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 am

"No, im not busy i just have to pick up some food for my brother..." Ella said as her scythe transforms back into a key chain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:34 am

"How come you don't talk that much?" Zeke asked as he normally said things every second he got the chance but he was lucky to get words from this girl every five minutes. He walked beside her to help her go pick up her brothers food, hoping it was nothing that could get ruined by the intense rain they were surviving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 am

"I just dont like talking that much..." Ella said looking back at the list "dang i was just where i needed to be..." she muttered to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 am

"Oh.. I'll leave you be then." Zeke said as he passed the marker that pointed to where they had to go to pick up the food. But since it was only a few feet the other way he figured she wouldn't mind if he left. After all she didn't want to socialize at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 am

"Okay." Ella said focusing on where she was going. Anju wasnt watching where she was going and bumped into somebody "Ow..." she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:07 am

Hearing the exclaimed ow from the girl before, Zeke turned around to see she had bumped into someone and he ran over to help her up and the other person. "Are both of you okay?" He asked calmly trying to see if they were hurt by anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:10 am

"Am fine..." says Anju getting up from where she had fallen she helped the other person up and turned to face the guy that had come over "thanks for asking." She says politely slightly bowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 am

"No need to bow, I am nothing to bow to." He said happily and waited for her to come back up before holding out his hand to meet her. "I am Zeke, may I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:18 am

"Am Anju" Anju says taking his hand "its a pleasure to meet you Zeke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 am

"It's nice to meet you as well Anju, I like your name. It's one I have never heard of before. The restaurant they were standing beside kept the rain from hitting them with it's hanging awning over them. "Do you want someone to help you to where you're going, I am sure you don't want to be alone on a walk in the rain would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:28 am

"of course i wouldn't but i dont know exactly where am going am just taking a walk..." Anju says "i didnt notice it was raining outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 am

"That's fine, I need something to do anyway, I thought the movie I just saw would have lasted longer. I would be very honored to walk with such a pretty girl such as yourself." He showed her a smile and let her lead before walking him self to avoid being rude. "Ladies first." He waved his hand to the side to point her alone with good intentions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:59 am

Anju smiles at him "what movie Zeke-chan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 am

"It's this great movie about an Angel who makes a decision to give up his immortality to be with this Woman he loves." Zeke smiled back at the surname given to himself by this lovely girl.

OOC: Reference to an old movie btw. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 am

"sounds like a good movie maybe ill see it sometime..." Anju blushes and looks down as she walks with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 am

Being stood right next to Anju, none of the water was hitting either of the two because of Zeke's natural affinity for water. Almost as if an invisible shield was around them. "You should, maybe I could take you sometime?" Zeke naturally rubbed the back of his head in nervous nature knowing that even though they just met, that she and he were already being so close. Not that Zeke was hoping for anything he just liked to be nice to people and was honored to have it redirected to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:19 am

"That sounds nice." Anju says noticing hes nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 am

"Great, I can't wait." He replied and removed his hand back to his side as they crossed an three way road and a series of puddles. "Don't worry about getting wet, I will keep you dry." He said without really thinking of how she would interpret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 am

"i dont really mid getting wet i love water!" Anju says as she notices shes not getting wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 am

"If you really dun mind, then I won't hinder it from you." Zeke said nervously again as their feet lowered into the puddles while walking past them, eventually getting ankle deep in the liquid. Water was the one thing Zeke didn't mind getting on his clothes as it would always dry up and felt real good on the loose clothing he wore. "You go to school around here?" He asked curiously trying to know if he would be allowed to see her sooner rather than later if they were to decide to go different ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:32 am

"well its a little ways from here so i dont really go to school here am on my break so i thought id head to this town." Anju says looking at a building in the distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 am

"Oh okay sorry for asking then." Since they most likely only had one day together, he wanted to get to know this stranger yet a lot more and give her the time of her life so that she would remember him maybe more than she would if they continued this walk not talking that much. Zeke gulped for a moment and asked her for a change of location as to fit the weather. "Want to walk with me through the forest right now? It must be gorgeous with the rain making all the flowers glistening." he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 am

"Yea sounds great~!!" Anju says she sticks out her tongue friendly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:41 am

As she stuck her tongue out he was surprised by the sudden change in her emotion to him. He decided to indulge in her behavior. "THis will get us there faster! Tag you're it!" He exclaimed and patted her gently on the back and got a head start but did not run too fast so she would be able to get a tag in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 am

Anju smiled and chased after him as she touched his back "youre it !!" this was a faster way to get to the forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To let you know (Open)   To let you know (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To let you know (Open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next