Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Empty
PostSubject: In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)   In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 am

It was a beautiful day, there were plenty of clouds but they were white and fluffy and the temperature was great. As a result, most of the people in this small village were in a good mood and Elbrecht was no exception. He had come into the village to stock up on some supplies. Sure he got most of his food from out in the wild, but on occasion he'd come into town and stock up on some goodies. He was happy to see so many people in good moods. He was debating whether or not to go into the bakery and get some snacks, but he thought better of it. "I'd better get what I need and then see what I have left over after that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)   In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 am

Anju smiled happily while she passed all the people "am off to the bakery to go to work~" she sang happily but not loud enough for anyone to here so far the day had been great she was happy to see happy people in town that weren't usually happy, i bet they like the weather out or maybe everyone's just happy. Anju smiled at everyone and waved she always tried to be friends with anyone and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)   In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 am

((>.< Wow, fail on me. I put it in towns instead of village, lol))

Elbrecht had picked up a few things and then decided that it was time to head to the bakery. As he made his way there he greeted the people he met briefly yet politely. He was slightly ahead of Anju so he did not see her yet. While it was nice to see so many happy people, but it was slowing him down stopping to talk to them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)   In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Anju continued smiling and skipped ahead she wondered who was greeting everyone she continued singing the song to herself "to the bakery the bakery" she sang silently smiling at the people she saw
Back to top Go down
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)   In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Elbrecht finally reaches the bakery, but as he finally makes it there he notices the person behind the counter is getting ready to leave. It looks as though they are changing shifts, but it seems that this person is leaving a tad early. Elbrecht just looks around as he waits, trying to decide what he will get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)   In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Anju walks into the bakery after Elbercht "sorry am late..." she says smiling and walking to the counter "it's fine I'm leaving a.little early today." the co-worker says smiling at Anju
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)   In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Village (Elbrecht/Crona/Open)
Page 1 of 1