Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Empty
PostSubject: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 am

Elbrecht is standing at another of his maskeshift training areas. This time he is simply in a typical boxing stance shadow boxing. In truth he is just waiting for someone, however it is his nature to train during spare time. Elbrecht has surprisingly good fist speed and probably looks like boxing is his prefered fighting style, however it is one of the ones that he is least efficient in.
Back to top Go down
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 am

Alvy was making his way up to where Elbrecht was waiting. He had an iron pot with some carrots and potatoes and some other veggies in it. It was for a later meal after their training. He found the make shift training spot seeing his friend in a fighting stance he put the pot down on a old tree stump that was from a leftover of a tree from a wind storm. The ground was hard as a rock. The part of the forest was near some iron root trees, Trees as strong as iron and rare. Standing up he looked at his friend. You use your time wisely. Also I cooking this time your surprise meal last time almost killed me.” He let out a chuckle as he couldn’t help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alyss

Alyss

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Mina was perched on a high branch in a nearby tree, listening to the two, but not watching them. She lies on her back on the branch and sets her hands behind her head, letting her tails and legs dangle. Her ears were twitching and she yawns widely, blinking away the water in her eyes before wrinkling her nose and sniffing a bit. Insomnia had been getting a hold of her lately and so she was usually found yawning.
Back to top Go down
http://midge707.deviantart.com/
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:01 pm

"Hi Alvy." says Elbrecht back as he finished a couple more air punches before facing Alvy. "Yeah, sorry about that. When I was getting berries for the pie I forgot that the ones growing from plants with 2 leaves were poisonous, and the ones that have 3 are the safe ones. Kind of annoying that they look exactly the same with the number of leaves being the only exception. I'm happy that you're cooking though, you've always been the better cook. As I remember, I was the last to choose the type of training, so it's your turn to choose."

At this point in time Elbrecht was completely unaware of Mina's nearby presence.
Back to top Go down
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 am

“Aye those berries are tricky I remember when I accidently threw some in to a fruit cocktail I made. Ugh I thought I had an iron stomach.” He let out a loud laugh. “Hmm I think we should do some hard work outs. Let’s see we could either punch trees and stones tell we are both tired then do a mild spar no chi.” He was bigger than his friend but he wasn’t as skilled in actual fighting styles as Elbrecht. He was more of random bar brawl style. He took a deep breath in and he could smell a light scent of cigarette tar and smoke. “Elbrecht you been smoking??” he knew it was a stupid question for him to ask his friend. he was clueless to the other person near them.
Back to top Go down
Alyss

Alyss

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:43 am

Mina continues to listen to the two, glancing down to actually look at them for once. She wasn't really noticed around the area because she was female and was suspected to be intimidated by all the males. Granted, they were all significantly larger than her, but that didn't necessarily intimidate her, just made it awkward to have a conversation when one has to look up in order to speak.
Back to top Go down
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 am

"You know better than that, I'd never smoke, but, I was going to ask you the same question, I smell it too. Must be someone else around here...." As Elbrecht finishes saying this he close his eyes and stands still for a moment. "I don't sense any hostility though. After all, it is the forest, so it could just be a passerby."

He doesn't search around for the other person, to him it didn't really matter if someone was there or not. "I'd prefer the no chi spar. Seeing as these trees aren't of the normal variety, it would be a good short term training, but while you could probably train for quite a while at it because of your strength, but I probably couldn't."
Back to top Go down
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Alvy put a hand to his chin thinking. “We could train by using the throwing stones. Remember the old man’s training.” he remembered once the old man tested their senses. He would throw stones at them while they were blind folded in order to feel the energy in them. “he he I remember the game we did the stone passing one where we both kept bouncing stones back with our blows. Your quick hands got me every time when we got to 3.” Alvy picked up a good normal sized stone.
Back to top Go down
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 pm

"That's not a bad idea. Heh, the only reason I managed to keep ahead of you is that if I had let it hit me with your strength it would have knocked me out. But sure, let's go with that training style." Elbrecht reaches into a bag that he had with him and pulls out a couple of black head bands that he had specifically for training fighting without sight. It may seem an odd form of training, but once mastered it is one of the most useful. "So who should throw first? I'd just assume you throw first, since you look ready."

Elbrecht fastens the headband securely and waves his own hand in front of himself making sure he cant see. He focuses hard and then gives the thumbs up to Alvy. "I'm ready when you are." He listens hard and can hear the light wind rustling through the leaves in the trees and he can hear birds chirping off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Alyss

Alyss

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:48 am

Mina's ears stopped twitching and she looks back at the two, not sure that she should be in that area much longer. Plenty of people had different fighting styles and whatnot, but she didn't know how these two managed. She shifts to a crouching position on the branch and her tails move about silently while her ears stay perked up in case something came up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)   Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training or something (Open, Elbrecht, Alvy)
Page 1 of 1