Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Left_bar_bleue15000/15000WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:59 am

Sitting, more like perched on one of the chairs was Brae. Her black bikini top in which she hid her cake knife. Black hair tied dangled at her sides as well, her blue eyes stuck on the ramen which was in front of her. The guy had dragged her from the streets to try some of the ramen, but she rarely ate a slice of bread a week. So Brae had no idea if it was poisoned or eatable. She had no idea what it was anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:04 am

Kid walked in to the ramen shop he looked down as he walked to a sit a few ways from the girl. Kid picked up a menu and looked through it as the man came over to him Kid mumbled "r-regular please..." he said shyly
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Left_bar_bleue15000/15000WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 am

Brae, seeing who she thought was a girl got up and simply took a perch next to him/her. "What is that shit anyways?" She asked before asking, "Is it poisonous?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:07 am

Looking at the girl Kid shook his/her head "n-no its not poisonous it's actually very god." Kid said smiling before turning his head
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am

Brae shrugged, "Still not trusting it" She said as she took the cake knife out of her bikini top and throwing it at the wall. Barely missing the server/waitor's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:16 am

Kid looked at the wall "y-you could've hit him.." he/she said looking at Brae "er... I'm kid Lui um I-it's nice to meet you" he said holding out his hand
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 am

The small twenty-one year old just shrugged, "So? My name's Brae" She said and introducing herself. Then Brae simply kissed him, it was what she did to everyone she met as long as the person she met wasn't drunk, that part was for her own safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:53 pm

"B-brae thats a nice na-" Kids voice trailed off as Brae kissed him "w-what was that for?" Kid asked a little scared and traumatized.
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Brae shrugged, "When I meet people outside the bar- rarely- I'm use to kissing them in greeting. Even if i'm a heartless bitch, that's how I grew up before my adoptive mother took me in. Hit her in the head with a shovel, hung her, removed her brain, heart, lungs; hid them before mauling her body out of recondition. If you don't already know- i'm one third demon" She answered, laughing at his traumatized state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 pm

More traumatized then before Kid sat back and remembered there was nothing behind him "ow..." he said hitting the ground
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Shrugging, Brae hovered over her seat as she easily floated out of the Ramen Shop. She didn't know where to go, but just went to places randomly. "You can follow me if you want" She said simply and point-blankly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Kid got up and took the knife out of the wall better return this... he thought just following brae "er w-wait y-you forgot this!" he said catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Brae shrugged, "It's not my only Knife" She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:19 pm

"pray tell." Kid says wondering what else it is
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:23 am

Brae just kept floating down the road, as quiet as possible. Unlike humans, who where 75% water, she was 25% water and 50% helium. Though the helium didn't effect her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 am

Kid walked over to her "er... Whatcha doing?" he asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:56 am

Brae shrugged, "Walking" She answered, well, that's how she walked anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:13 am

"well do you want your knife or what?" Kid asked
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:24 am

Brae shook her head, "If anyone attacks me, i'll just eat them alive or burn the bitches to hell. I'm also part Dragon and part Firebird, so I can burn anything-naturally at will, and eat nearly anything." She answered and explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:34 am

"well o-okay" Kid says smiling at Brae "er... What else ate you doing today?" he asked just wondering
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 am

Brae was slightly confused, "Nothing ate me, or I wouldn't be here. Maybe a few shots of Everclear ate some of my sanity but that's it" She answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:32 pm

"I thought Everclear was illegal. That's what my mother told me anyway." Kid said walking besides her
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Brae shook her head, "It's what I mix into my customer's drinks at the bar" She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm

"hm..." Kid sighed "she lies to me so much now a days I stopped caring for the truth."
Back to top Go down
Brae

Brae

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 am

Brae just laughed, "It actually is illegal in some places, but here it's only a rarity here. Legal till it's legit" She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona] Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?! [p, Crona]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next