Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steril Soul and the Outspoken One

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm

"I'm not sure but you have sparked my interest, usually I am just this depressed simple guy living on the streets doing nothing to better himself, but here you are in your own house you've been so seemingly happy since I've met you and you can do all of this and still be yourself. I just don't get it. I guess that makes me one of the worst people out there."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:40 pm

yoko smiles lightly "your not the worst person out there! you super nice!" she giggles lightly and looks at the ground slightly. "your really sweet from what i can see.. i didnt think you were drepressed. your special in your own way."
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Zeke smiles at her great reply and knew that he expected as such from such a happy and wonderful person. "I'm only slightly depressed there are too many good things in the world to worry so much, but it's just that I maybe have not found what I am of use to in this world yet and I don't know if I ever will. But anyway, is there anything you would like to share with me? this way I can know what is off limits to you in asking terms."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 pm

yoko giggles and smiles "am an open book! theres nothing that i dont mind talking about.." she looks at the ground think for a momnet. she says in a slightly sad tone "theres one part of my past that i dont like thinking about but i'll talk about it." she blinks then looks up at him smiling "so ask away!" she laughs lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:15 am

Hearing the sad tone in her voice Zeke placed his hand on her leg and said. "Don't worry if you don't want to think about it then I don't have any right to push you to talk about it." He then removed his hand and looked around at the neat place they were in. "Got any board games you would like to play with me?" He asked curiously to liven up the meeting between them as it seemed she had no Idea what to do with a guest.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 am

yoko smiles "oh thats right. i do." she blushes lightly "sorry its been a while since i have had company." she giggles lightly and runs to the closet and grabs the of game of checkers. "its been a while since i've played this!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 pm

"Ah checkers, the king of classics! Good choice. Let's play then shall we? And I won't go easy on you." Zeke replied to the bringing of checkers to the living room table. Helping open the case to the board game, Zeke placed the appropriate pieces on the correct side of the table for each him and her. Once the board was easily prepared, Zeke placed his pieces on the right spots and waited for Yoko to do the same before proceeding. "You can go first Yoko." He said focusing on the pieces.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:09 am

yoko smiles and sets up the pieces. she looks at the pieces she moves one. "this is good.. i think.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:15 am

Essentially the game came to an end. "Good game Yoko, you won!" Zeke congratulated her on her victory then asked if she wanted to play again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:20 am

yoko blinks and giggles "yea i won!" she hugs him and smiles "sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:22 am

Receiving the hug, Zeke blushed in embarrassment and set up the pieces again then began to help her setting hers up. Once they played again, Yoko had won once more. "Man I really suck at this game."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 am

yoko smiles "no you dont! am normally really bad i must be lucky today." she giggles lightly "you wnat to do something different?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:29 am

"Do you have something different in mind?" He asked before starting to put the chess game back into it's box. "I am willing to do anything it's just the problem is I don't know what there is to do. It's your home so do you know any fun things to do here?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:33 am

yoko thinks for a moment and blushes. "well i have a garden in the back but thats not really fun.." she smiles lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 am

"It's nice to be around flowers though, and I would love to see all your hard work." He smiled to her and keeps his blush when he notices hers. "Will you pleases show me the garden?" He asked politely and stood then held his hand out over the table to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:53 am

yoko smilles and takes his hand. she giggles and leads him outside to the backyard. "heres my garden.." she points to and large square in the middle of the yard. it was filled with different colors of flowers. she smiles and pulls him over to a place that was dark. "theses are my favorite. when they open." the moon hits them and they open up.
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Prettyflowers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 am

Being pulled over to the dark he was surprised to see these kinds of flowers in a home garden. "Wow you must have really struggle planting these." He said kneeling down to see them. "They are very pretty, you are a great gardener." Zeke replied and smelled the cool air smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 am

yoko blushes lightly "they were kinda hard. my friend gave me one before he died.." she smiles lightly "i like them because they seem so plain until the moonlight hits them.. they open up and their uniqe.. their different than all the rest.." she giggles lightly and stands up. "sorry i started to ramble.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 am

"It's fine, I understand how important these must be to you." Zeke stood back up and looked at all the flowers. "Mind if I stay here a while?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:15 am

yoko smiles "no not at all.. not many people get to see them.. i feel happy that i got to show them to you.." she giggles lightly "is there anything i can get you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:17 am

"No silly. You don't have to get me anything. Just give me some company among these flowers if you want?" He sat down next to the garden and closed his eyes. "I like relaxing in peaceful places."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 am

yoko smiles and sits down next to him. "i like it out here too.." she giggles and looks at him. "i knew you were nice.." she crosses her legs and looks at the flowers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:24 am

"You didn't think I was nice at first?" He asked looking to her with a raised eyebrow. "I try to be as nice as possible, but I am no where as near as nice as you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 am

yoko looks at him and waves her hands "no i thought you were nice before... i just felt like saying i knew it to begin with..." she rubs the back of her neck and blushes lightly "am not that nice really... i think your nice than me." she smiles happily at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:59 am

"See that's what I mean, you're so nice you say things just to make me feel better when I am already at my best. You're truly the nicer person." Zeke said before laying back in the grass as the stars came out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steril Soul and the Outspoken One
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next