Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steril Soul and the Outspoken One

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Empty
PostSubject: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 am

Being created by water itself, Zeke felt everything and all like being at home near the waterfalls that ran rampant in this location. Zeke was sitting under the tallest one with the water falling on his body from head first. Soaking himself in it helped heal him mentally and physically as well as give him serenity. In a meditation sort of sitting stance, he was focusing only on the noise of water hitting the pool below the rock he was sitting on. The surrounding forest was pretty huge so anyone finding him would only be from the help of the tall water span.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 am

yoko walks around the forest slightly lost. "man wheres that waterfall did i pass it.. i think i seen one when i walk through here earlier..." she sighs and keeps looking around. she gets closer as she notices something that had caught her eye ealier when she walk throuh here. "Oh good am getting close!" she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 am

Over the sounds of rushing water, nothing could be heard except it. So the person who might be coming up on him would be able to sneak up on him without being heard as long as they were quiet and didn't slip on the wet rocks below the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 am

yoko smiles as she sees the waterfall. she jumps around happily "oh goody i found it!" she sees someone under the waterfall. she begins to walk toward him on the rocks. she stops as she almost falls off one of the rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm

In the white clothes Zeke wore, he almost seemed as if he was disappearing behind the fall of the water and it kind of felt weird under the tallest waterfall in the forest but at least he was at peace. The sneaking girl coming up on him was not a worry or a realization until after she would surprise him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

she looks at him and hops over to him. she was about to poke him when her foot spils out from under her. she screams and falls into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 am

At the instant the scream hit his ears, he winced at the sound and the pain it gave him before he opened them to see a girl had fallen in the water before him. Without hesitation he leaped out to the water beside her and offered his hand in help for her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:42 am

yoko grabs his hand and pulls herself up. she blushes lightly "am sorry for screaming.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 am

"It's fine, I probably would have made some noise too if I had fallen like that. And are you okay that looked like it hurt?" He said as and after he pulled her up and backed away a little as she stood too close from the get up. "You here to view this beauty too?" Zeke said referring to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

yoko giggles lightly "am fine its didnt hurt to bad.." she smiles and looks at the waterfall. "yea i was walking through here and i thought i was really pretty so i had to come back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 am

"Oh, would you like me to keep you company here?" He asked politely to make sure the conversation or situation would end up awkward in any way and also make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:36 am

yoko smiles and nod "that would be great.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:33 am

"Okay, I'll just be over there under the waters fall if you need me." He wasn't sure if she wanted him to actually keep talking to her or not but if she was just here for the waterfall and not to talk then he guessed she didn't want company. Swimming through the water he climbed back up on his rock and closed his eyes under the water.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:59 am

yoko blinks and looks at him. she smiles and goes and sits by him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 am

"It's not like I have a problem with it, but why are you sitting next to me? I thought you came to see the waterfall." Zeke asked kind of shy a girl was so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 am

yoko blinks "oh i did but i really like waterfalls.. besides it seemed like it would be fun to sit under a waterfall.. i wanted to try cuz you were.." she giggles lightly and smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:30 pm

"Oh okay." Zeke responded simply and closed his eyes to focus on peace and serenity as his body started to heal. Yoko would most likely feel rejuvenated herself being this close to Zeke under the waters fall. It was a nice feeling that made you feel not only happy but at peace with the world. Figuring it would be boring on her part, he decided to stop for the conversation ability. "My name is Zeke by the way, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:24 pm

yoko giggles "am yoko.." she stops wondering if she had already said that. she smiles at him "its nice to meet you zeke.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 pm

"Same to you. Do you live nearby? Because it's going to be dark soon, I am just letting you know so you don't have to walk back home in a dark forest. This forest is so big you never know what might try to eat you." He explained and stood as he was still feeling uneasy sitting next to a girl so close.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm

yoko giggles and smiles "well i have a house in a town near by..i can fight off anything that tries to eat me." she laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm

"So, you're a fighter huh?" He wouldn't have guessed it from looking at her, but then again neither was he something to be underestimated by looks. "Well I think I should get out of the water for now, I am pretty cold." He shivers in his soaked school clothes and swims back to the shore where he stands looking at a tree trying to to figure out a way he can build a fire.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Yoko smiles and hops up and swims over to the shore and pops up beside him. "whatcha doin?" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 pm

"Tr-trying to figure out how I am going to keep warm tonight." He responded nervously and kicked the tree lightly. "Guess I'll be used to the air since I never really had warmth before when I slept." He said surprised he even needed to stay warm where as he couldn't just sleep in water even though he was made of it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 pm

yoko smiles "i can make some fire!" she giggles and gets some wood gathered. she rubs her hands and spins a small ball of fire. she flings it at the wood. she smiles as the fire begins to burn. "I got it!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 pm

"H-how did you do that so fast?" Zeke asked astonished by her pace and fire throwing. "Thanks but I didn't really want one right now I was gonna wait till it got cold." He explained and walked over to make sure the fire didn't go out. "It's better than nothing though so I have to keep it a live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steril Soul and the Outspoken One   Steril Soul and the Outspoken One Empty

Back to top Go down

Steril Soul and the Outspoken One
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next