Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 am

Marciliene poked up at the sky as the sun went down she lowered her umbrella and picked up her guitar "I've been walking for hours...". She mumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 am

Neo- ok i must be lost -flicks his gps out the window-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 am

Marcie looked up as she was hit by a gps "Damn it who the hell did that?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:19 am

Neo- oops srry i didnt see you -turns off his car- are you ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:22 am

"I-I'm fine.." Marcie said rubbing her head "thanks for asking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:24 am

Neo- hmmmm you should probly get that cleaned -invites you into my car- i got a first aid kit at home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:25 am

"o-okay I guess" Marcie said following him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:30 am

-pulls out a pair of keys and whistles- 3...2...1 -a car zips in- ok -lets you in-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:31 am

Marcie smiles and hiply gets in the car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 am

-gets in and an steering wheel with the letters "ccx" is the first thing you see-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Marcie looked around the car a bit "cool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:24 pm

-inserts the key- alright lets go and revs the engine- hmm it would help if i took it out of nuetral -puts it in drive- ok now lets go -speeds off-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am

Marcie looked around the car some more "this is really cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open}   Where the hell am I? {Espinas/open} EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 am

-taps the sterio and an bass eqilizer pops up- ok how about some beats -taps an odd seqence of numbers and letters- alright -skrillex starts playing-