Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Damian rolled his eyes, "When I tell you to wake up then wake up, duh." He said in a bored tone, he wasn't in a good mood today at all, "Besides, I'm hungry."

(sorry I was grounded)
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 pm

(It okay! I was worried when you left)

Ella sighed "okay what do you want for breakfast?" She says annoyed
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 am

"Eggs, bacon, toast." Damian said but still giving her a neuteral look, "And next time wake up when I say so.." He left the room to wash and wrap put his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 am

Ella sighed "alright...." she got up and dried off before walking to the kitchen "wait whatd he say to me?!?!" she asked annoyed "down girl down." says Tadase grabbing her shirt
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 am

After he finished taking a shower and wrapping his hands up, Damian went downstairs, expecting the smell of food, "Are you getting started at less?" he called out as he came down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Ella got an annoyed look on her face "y-yea." Ella looked down at what she was making "Sis can I have something to eat?" Tadase asked poking at Ella "theres souls in the fridge..." she says continueing to cook for Damian
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:41 am

"Don't have an attitude with me." Damian said in a warning tone before resting his head on the table and closing his eyes, he was still very tired. He could smell the food being cooked and it made his stomach growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:43 am

Ella looked over at Damian and smiled "you know if you're still tired you should sleep." she says continueing to smile then going back to cooking "it's almost done."
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 am

"I'm not tired..." Damian mumbled but he was. He hadn't felt this relaxed since...forever, Damian had always been out on the streets or stole away in empty hotel rooms. Damian yawned loudly, "And good, I'm starving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm

"okay whatever you say Master." Ella said putting the food in front of him, "what would you like to drink master-kun?" she asked bowing a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4