Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Tadase looked at him "Sure I dont think it's horrible its adorable to me." He says going to the dark room and putting the leash on the Purple bunny with an X as a eye. "This is my Usagi pet or demon pet as Sis calls it It's name Doleful which means dreary or sad." He says petting the bunnies head
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 pm

"Well ain't that a pittiful thing..." Damian said as he shook his head and sighed, "I still don't like that fact that you have a demon as a pet..." Though it was just the general thought of a demon being owned by someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Ella turns and looks at him "Its not my fault we do it's Kiseki's fault I dont like other Usagis they take up more space in the house and Its bad enough we have Kiseki Where is he anyway?" She asks Tadase "Uh I dont know where Kiseki is he dissapeared in the house when we were playing." Tadase says looking at Ella
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

"WHat does Kiseki or what not look like?" Damian asked Ells and Tadase but wasn't really interested, as long as it didn't bother him then he was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Tadase looked at him and back to Ella " a little annoying thing that my brother has if you find him you can keep him." Ella says as she walks out the door "Wait Sis Kiseki's my friend~Nya if you find him heres our address" Tadase says handing him a card.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Damain sighed and shook his head, "Whatever, I am going to bed. If anyone needs me, don't gte me..." Damian said as he waved and walked to one of the bedrooms. He kicked the door closed with a foot, "Man I am tired..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 pm

"Hm okay..." Said Tadase leaving and running towards his sister he turned into a scythe himself and Ella spun him around a little before putting him back on the ground "Nya" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Damian soon fell asleep though like every other night, he sleep-talked. Damian mostly mumbled in his sleep but somethings you can make out clearly. "I'm sorry...I have to go Rika..." he mumbled in his sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Ella picked something off the ground that looked like a key she opened the door to the other house located at least 2 blocks away from Damians. "Im so tired...' She said falling onto the couch. Tadase took a blanket and covered his sister up. "night sissy." He said going upstairs to get to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm

A few hundred year ago, Damian was in a shipwerck which made him lose his memory of his sisters, Rika and Alexis. Now the only way he can remember them is in his sleep but when he wakes up, it is like it never happened. "Alexis...I am sorry I lift you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 am

"Wakey wakey sissy!!" Yelled Tadase running down the stairs "whattt??" asked Ella rolling from the couch onto the floor "oh its morning today is the day i have to start being a servant for a year hm?" Ella said getting up
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 am

Damian was still asleep in his bed, dreaming the morning away. He was dreaming about the day he left Rika in Italy, it had been raining hard that day. "I have to go...we have to go, there's nothing for us here..." He mumbled as he rolled over in bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 am

"just a few more minutes and ill wake up..." Ella said throwing a pillow at Tadase as she facepalmed onto the couch "im so tired.." She says falling asleep again she dreams about Minimaise her best friend since evere
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 am

Maybe if he had stayed, Damian wouldn't of lost the memories of his sisters...the only 2 family members he had left in the world. Maybe their were long gone by now...He remembered that him and Rika got into a fight, "We can't stay here and you know it!" Damian growled loudly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 am

Ella nuzzled her pillow happily "Ellie your doing it again." said Tadase sitting next to her "shouldnt you be at school?" asked ella still half asleep "i dont go to school remember." he said back flicking one of her ears
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:08 am

The dream was only becoming worse and worse. His hands gripped into tight fists, making his plams bleed. His jaw was set locked, clenching his teeth tightly. He was fuming, he was angry, he was furious. Damian growled again, he was mad at himself for leaving his family. They are probably scare, or worse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 am

Kiseki hovered over the person in the bed 'whoz that?' he thought to himself as he flew out the door "wheres Ella and Tadase?" he asked himself as he flew out the door.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:37 am

Damian shot up awake, his jaw still set and his hands still clentched. "What is going on?" He thought to himself as he calmed down. Just like always, Damian didn't remember that he dreamt about his past. He looked down to his hands, they were bleeding, "Must of been something big..." Damian mumbled before climbing out of bed, "Hey, where are you two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 am

Ella continued her sleep as Tadase looked over her "Sisie wake up..." Tadase said as he fell asleep to
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:47 am

Thanks to Damian's demon sence of smell (and hearing), he found Tadase and Ella asleep, "Oh great..." He mumbled before just walking right into her room. "Hey, wake up! I need something..." He said, nugging her a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 am

"Leave me alone am tired..." Ella says as her bunny ears get in tbe way of her and the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:52 am

Damian rolled his eyes, "I said get up now, I need something to wrap my hands up." He said, taking away her blanket. The next time he asked, he won't be so nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:56 am

"Hm first draw in the kitchen...." Ella says stealing her blanket back from him "Mine..." she turns around
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:04 am

Although Damian now knew where the wraps were, he still wanted to wake her up. He shrugged, "Well I did warn you to wake up..." he said before slipping his arms under her and picking her up and walking to the bathroom. He made his tail appear to turn on the cold water and back off when it was full of icy cold water. After, he dropped Ella into the bath tub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 am

"GAH COLD COLD!!!!" Ella screamed as she got up "what the heck man!?" Her e ars flopped over her eyes "And my uniform is spoiled now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next