Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never forget those who are lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

Never forget those who are lost Empty
PostSubject: Never forget those who are lost   Never forget those who are lost EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Rika tucked her hands into her pockets to keep the bitter cold off. If there was one thing she didn't like more then cold people was the cold itself. Sure it was nice when you were inside your nice cozy home but in Rika's case, that fact she had NO home, it was far from the nice little image in her mind. "I'm freezing out here..." She whispered in a soft tone to herself, keeping her head down from the just-as-bitter-cold-wind. Alexis and Rika wanted to go to different places so for the 1st time in years, they had seperated their ways and took on different pathes. Alexis wanted to go and explore the world but Rika wanted to find Damian, her twin brother. As annoying as he was, she missed, a lot.

Though she dwelled deep into her thoughts, what she should of been doing was paying attention to where exactally she was going. If Rika even bothered to look up even once during her wonder around town, she would not have clumsily bumped into someone, landing backwards on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Never forget those who are lost Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Never forget those who are lost Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Never forget those who are lost Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Never forget those who are lost Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Never forget those who are lost   Never forget those who are lost EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:06 am

Alexandra was walking in the cold wind in a rather cold looking dress. She was enjoying a nice stroll. Then she was bumped so hard that she fell on to the one who bumped her. She didn’t know it but the fall made her twist her ankle and she sprained it. She grunted about to get really mad. Then she tried to stand. “O wow ow..” she felt her ankle. “oh getting old sucks.” She was easier to injure.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never forget those who are lost   Never forget those who are lost EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 am

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, I should of been looking where I was going!" Rika said in a panic rush as she quickly stood up and went over to the lady she had bumped into, "Are you ok? Did I hurt you? I am so very sorry..." Rika always was a nervous reck around other people, she simply wasn't very social.
Back to top Go down
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Never forget those who are lost Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Never forget those who are lost Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Never forget those who are lost Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Never forget those who are lost Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Never forget those who are lost   Never forget those who are lost EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 am

alexandra grunts and looks at who pushed her over. "you twit!" is all she could say as she leaned her self up againest a wall. she held her foot up like a puppy dos when its wound s a paw. "oh how am i sapost to get home now. i can barely walk." she looked to the girl for her to answer up. "why wasnt you looking." she was trying to send her on a guilt trip.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never forget those who are lost   Never forget those who are lost EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Rika flinched when she was called a twit and quickly looked down, she really didn't mean to make her fall down and hurt herself but Rika knew it was her fault, "I-I s-sorry M-M-Miss..." she said quietly and stuttered. She didn't look up though when she asked why she wasn't looking where she was going, "I-I had s-stuff on my m-mind...." The fact that Damian was lost somewhere in the world and Alexis left her too, Rika felt cold and lost in the world around her and wished nothing more then for her siblings to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never forget those who are lost   Never forget those who are lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Never forget those who are lost
Page 1 of 1