Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)   Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Hana walks around the town. She was alittle lost. she really didnt now the area really well. but she wanted to find her sister.. she walked by store and asked if then seen someone like her but they all said no. she sighs and leans up agianst a wall.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/
Rou

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)   Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 pm

"Hello? You lost?" Rouli Toliza asked as he left an alleyway and noticed her. With a slight yawn he looked around the town, to him, it was the city. He also knew that he hated light and he didn't know why he was even outside.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)   Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:55 pm

hana blinks and smiles. "yea alittle bit.." she giggles lightly and sways her tail.
Back to top Go down
Rou

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)   Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:17 pm

"I have a map of the town if you want to borrow it" He said, though he knew it wouldn't be much help.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)   Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:03 am

She smiles and looks at him. "really?!" she claps her hands. she stops and blinks confused. she blushes lightly "well uh i dont know how to read a map...ma.. nevermind i never learned how to read one.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)   Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for my sister. But am also lost..(open)
Page 1 of 1