Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Empty
PostSubject: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:41 pm

(Please note that this is not just a school RP but invlolves traveling outside of it and to other places.)

-Kira sits at his desk playing with his knife and spinning it on the oak wooden top as he listens to his teacher tell them about magic and its history droaning on and on about how it wasn't supposed to be used for evil or personnal gain but to help or rather assist others. He stares out the window and down towards the nice crystaline serene lake just below surrounded by cherry blossom tree's. It was dark and the moon was shining beautifully down on it and he wished desperetly to be down there swiming in its cool caress under the moonlit rays rather than here listening to another lecture.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Anju fidgeted with some yarn which only led to the yarn flying across the room onto the teachers desk "dang... that was my only peice of yarn" she said looking down at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

-kira looked over towards Anju with a slight chuckle and started flicking the knife against his nails he leans over whispering.- "How much more of this droning do you thing we are going to have to endure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 am

"At leasr another hour or until everyone gets bored and leaves." Anju says playing with her hir
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 pm

"I don't know about you but there is always an extra yarn ball or two in my bag. You can go ahead and grab one if you want. At the very least it will kill off a bit of the boredom till this class is over." -He says as he looks over towards her his eye color shifting from brown to red and back-
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 pm

"I don't know about you but there is always an extra yarn ball or two in my bag. You can go ahead and grab one if you want. At the very least it will kill off a bit of the boredom till this class is over." -He says as he looks over towards her his eye color shifting from brown to red and back-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Anju looks at him "T-thanks usually i have lot more yarn." She says smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

-he smiles back kindly as his eye color permanently shifts to red- "it is really no problemn." -he sighs lightly and looks at the cantine near his bag and drinks from it hungrily and puts the cap back on setting it on his desk as his eye's return to brown and a drop of red liquid drips down the side of his lip and he licks it up blushing lightly-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Anju smiles at him " No ones really nice to me... so thanks a lot." She giggles when he blushes
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:00 am

-Kira looks at her bashfully hiding his face a little under his fur trimmed jacket as his ears pointed back down along his head.- "Why not.......I mean I see no reason not to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:10 am

" Theres really not i know they just think im weird i should know im a mind reader and shapeshifter." She says playing with her hair
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:17 am

-his eyes slightly narrow as he looks at her slightly quizical.- "........reaaally?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:38 am

"yea i mean i have skill swap so i can swap powers with anyone for instance..." She gets a paper cut and touches his shoulder as the cut heals "Nya.." she whispers
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 am

-feels slightly drained and suddenly a bit hungry even though he already drank from his cantine earlier. He looks at her as his fangs slightly elongate and poke past his lips.- "I see that is pretty handy but i thought u said you were a shifter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:46 am

"I know i did its one of the advantages i can shapeshift along with my skill swap." She says looking at her feet
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 am

"Really like...shapeshift into what exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 am

Anju shapeshifts into Kira "Anyone." She says in his voice as she transforms back.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 am

-he shifts at his desk slightly as he looks at her.- "Well.....truthfully that was a bit unsettling...cool but unsettling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 am

She looks at him "sorry i love turning into other people its fun."
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:11 am

-The bell rings for the day to end- "It is fine actually.... oh my god i am sooo sorry i forgot my manners. My name is Kira." -he says as he gets up and gives a polite curt bow to her-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 am

" My names Anju its a pleasure Kira." She says bowing alittle back
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:20 am

-looks around the room and back out towards the window.- "well I don't know about you but i am not exactly ready to head to the dorms on a night like this....would you care to accompany me towards the lake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 am

"what if we get caught though... i mean i really want to go.." She says playing with her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 am

"Get..caught? My dear Anju our curfew is till a few more hours i do believe. If i remember correctly it is about 2 or so hours before dawn. Remember most of our classes are night classes due to our vampiric students...though i would have prefered that they didn't combine our races into classes so we wouldn't have to sacrifice our sleep for their benefit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:20 am

" Hm i guess youre right. I lose track of time sometimes" She says as she starts messing with her ear "I guess it will be fun to be outside for a while"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)   Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Maria's (school for vamps, neko's, or the cross breed of the two)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next