Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick, Soulseeker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
every one is epic

Nick, Soulseeker Empty
PostSubject: Nick, Soulseeker   Nick, Soulseeker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 am

Nick, Soulseeker 15ev3uw
Just so that you know, I cant draw good at all, so i used an animation program to make this pic.also, sry for it being to big.
Please note that my charecter is NOT blocky, that is just how he looks in minecraft, read the appearances places to get a better look at him then this pic, i think the pic is needed to clear up some confusion on how my char looks like.

BASICS

Name: Nick Soulseeker

Nicknames:Nick, Soul.

Sexual Orientation: boy-to-girl.

Race: Neko

APPEARANCE

Eye Color: Red.

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5ft 6in

Weight: 132 pounds

Markings: Nothing

Apparel: Usually wears a hoodie that is simply white with yellow markings. wears a red shirt, wears Blackish-grey genes, and a white undershirt, also wears headphones with a mic.

ADDITIONAL INFO

Personality: if happy/Nutural: Usually perky, very friendly
if not: not friendly, someone/thing usually gets hurt/broken.

Habits: Staying in his area of the forest, Practicing his duel scythes on trees, and in general, helping everyone out.

Likes: Sparring, life, wood, yarn, other nekos, cats, Scythes

Dislikes: Dogs, Super-heated surfaces, super-cold surfaces,

Special Ability: Blunt Force Combo

Weapon: Duel Scythes

HISTORY

Parents/Guardians: (originally) John Soukseeker, Tasha Waterwalker (adopted) Herfas Hourshift.

Siblings: Atries, A Neko that got token by humans, genetically altered, then released, basically its a neko in a cats body, that can speak/etc.

Hometown:Soulseeker Village

Birthday: Augest 5th

History: Nick lived in a village, surrounded by other villages, the villages were named after the Founders last name. The ones that existed when nick was born was: Soulseeker village, Waterwalker village, SandWalker village, and ForestRunners, nick was born into the soulseeker village, after he had shown no talent to equal with the other kids, he was abandoned and left for death(By The Way, nick was unable to show his talent untill he was 12, then, bursting with talent with scythes, he stole one)After he was adopted, and learned the truth about his father/mother, he left his foster parents and decided to live in the forest

Last edited by every one is epic on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Side note)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Nick, Soulseeker Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Nick, Soulseeker Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Nick, Soulseeker Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Nick, Soulseeker Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Nick, Soulseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick, Soulseeker   Nick, Soulseeker EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:32 pm

interesting i think you have to put your weapons and power thingy in the correct spot.. but your character is approved!
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Nick, Soulseeker
Page 1 of 1