Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Empty
PostSubject: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:26 am

hana sits in a tree and sighs. nothing seemed to go her way today she couldnt find anything... she was so sad. she lays down under the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 am

Marcie looks up and sees the girl in the tree. She plays a little something on her bass and straps it around her back as she makes her way over.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 am

hanas ears twitch and she sits up slightly. she sees someone coming over and she hops down. she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:45 am

"Hey why're ya here alone?" Marcie asked tilting her head a bit to the side. She smiled slightly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 am

hana looks at her and blushes lightly "well uh i dont know i just stopped for a little bit to rest. i've been looking for my sister but i didnt find anything that could help me find her.." she smiles lightly "what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:22 am

Marcie looks at the girl, "Mm just exploring playin my bass." She played a bit of a song and looked back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 am

hana smiles "thats cool." she blushes just as she remebers "oh my names hana mikan! whats yours?" she giggles lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 am

"Lee, Marcieline Lee." she smiles and straps the bass back to her back. "So why don't we go find your sister than?" She tilts her head slightly revealing two bite marks on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 am

hana smiles lightly "ok then." she blinks and looks at her neck. she walks over to her. "where did you get those marks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 am

Marcie smirks, "Oh these... I've had them since I was younger I'm a vampire ya know." She pulled out a black umbrella. "Can't walk into the sunlight. And I don't hurt people."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 pm

hana smiles "thats cool.." she giggles lightly and stertches. "i think am a vampire neko or something...am not sure.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.   Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shining in the moonlight how lonely it can be.
Page 1 of 1