Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Kira Rexiouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Rexiouse

Kira Rexiouse

Character Bio
Health:
Fallen Kira Rexiouse Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Fallen Kira Rexiouse Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Fallen Kira Rexiouse Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Fallen Kira Rexiouse Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Fallen Kira Rexiouse Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Kira Rexiouse   Fallen Kira Rexiouse EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 pm

Here Below are a few weapons that I use.

History

Kira once was an angel who defended Heaven and earth from the evils of Hell and creatures from other dimension that would consider doing harm to Humans. He vowed to defend all human and animal life that exsisted on earth and he did so greatly and always was held in high regard and praise until; one day him and his squad were given orders to annihalate all life on earth so that they may start a new. This was there way of wiping the slate clean. Evil had become to strong on earth and much faith in there people had been lost. So the humans were viewed as corrupt and unworthy. Kira fought against this and was then cast out of heaven. Wounded, scarred, lost, and hummiliated Kira had no idea where to go. Until he came upon a kind pagan woman who showed him her ways and that of her people. Soon Kira left his own faith and following that he had awlays known and was taught since birth and became a Wiccan as well. So with renewed vigor Kira set out to hunt and kill any and all evil that would threaten the planet even his own brothers and sisters he has hunted down and killed when they would attempt to plot the destruction of mankind.

Sex: Male

Weight: 145 pounds
Height 5'8"

Orientation: Doesn't know yet so far Straight.

Abilities

Healing: (Usage) He can use his own energy to heal or his knowledge of medicine or rather herbology. (Defect) If he is using her own energy she will get really tired and passout.

Blue Flame: Is either a fire ball or a string of flames leaving his palm or fingertips.
(usage)He uses his own energy or the energy of a nearby star to fuel this power.

Regeneration:(Usage) can regenerate under the light of the moon or while in a deep meditative trance.
(Defect) Is very vunerable in this state.

Heatwave: Used as an area of effect when surrounded is a high heat pulse only bout 5 yards reach.

Flame Concentration: Can manipulate flames or heat to attack or provide distractions like a fire ball or a mirage.

OOC: By the way I love long term Rp's and will not get intimate for a few RP sessions with your character. I prefer to create a storyline and slowly create the relationship between characters. Please understand and respect this as I would do my best to try to understand and respect you.

IRL pictures
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket[code]
Back to top Go down
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Fallen Kira Rexiouse Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Fallen Kira Rexiouse Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Fallen Kira Rexiouse Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Fallen Kira Rexiouse Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Fallen Kira Rexiouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kira Rexiouse   Fallen Kira Rexiouse EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 am

your template is wrong. used the one we have your irl pics go to the picture area and guns are not aloud unless you can explain them to a point where i think it should be aloud. an if your going to put multipule images make sure there of the same char.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Kira Rexiouse
Page 1 of 1