Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyt Lovan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KytLovan

Kyt Lovan Empty
PostSubject: Kyt Lovan   Kyt Lovan EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 am

u.. I don't have a picture to use, but here goes.. (PLEASE inform me if I left out any information Smile )

This is my first character submission/creation.. hope you like it, and i get accepted! ^.^

FULL NAME: Lovan, Kyt (Last, First.. like on a library card or some such)

EYE COLOR: Jade Green

HAIR COLOR: Almost a beach sand brow, a bit lighter however, with a few dark blond highlights here and there. I believe they call it "dirty blonde"?

FUR COLOR: A slightly darker shade, sort of a chocolate brown.

HEIGHT: 5' 5"

APPEARANCE: Kyt has a bright green eye color, I' not sure if Jade covers it. His fur, oddly to some of the furrier kinds of Nekos, only cover the feline ears and tail, which are almost always tangled and matted. It's not though Kyt did not care, it's simply that the skin of his ears/tail are so sensitive. It's impossible to brush the fur without the comb bristles raking across them. There were days he would tough it out, comb through them, deal with the pain. Such as if he were going out or trying to impress someone. Usually, however, as stated above, the more sensitive fur-covered areas are simply ignored by the boy. Usual clothing style consists of a white dress shirt, the collar flipped down, the first two buttons undone.. and a pair of khaki jeans. He likes to walk barefoot, even to school (do Nekos have a school), and does not feel the need to cover his ears even in human territory. Dress-up/formal items are none, since the only clothes he has to his name are stated above. A perfect, even white smile that the pre-teen boy loves to show off to everyone. A very thin/petite/frail neko, doesn't do well in Gym/fights. Scar on right side, going from the right shoulder to right nipple. I.. don't believe there's more to write here.

RACE: Neko, although more human traits are visible. Barely any feline attributes.

PERSONALITY: A friendly, cheerful sort always, smiling, likes to greet everyone with a smile. Even bullies that like to gang up on him at school. Almost nothing can falter his mood... except for when people pull on his tail/yell at him. That gets him a bit angry. Also a star, A+ student

SEXUALITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION: homosexual

BACKGROUND/BIO/HISTORY: Probably from birth, he grew up in the Orphanage. Only recently was he told of the death of his parents, they were hunted. After several months of grieving and anger management, he's doing well, out to spread his happiness with the world. However for the past three months little Kyt has been planning vengeance on the humans that took his mother.. The anger management helped him overcome his desire to avenge his mother. Um.. sorry, moving on.

He has to wake up extremely early with the other orphans, all of different races, just to have enough time to literally run to the dining room to be one of the first for breakfast. Sadly, instead, he's usually one of the last. Which meant all the hot food was gone by the time he or several others were there.

After breakfast all the orphans get crammed into school bus together, going to the nearest public school which, oddly, happened to be quite close to the orphanage. He's made some enemies with the fellow orphan kids, but most of them seem to be a friendly sort.

He's always liked hanging with guys, but only learned of his sexuality/sexual orientation in the past month, when he felt himself attracted to a male classmate. Since then, the poor boy can't keep his eyes off other boys. It's actually quite embarrassing, since he can't focus on his work and is often teased for it.

Um.. OH!

LIKES: other boys, Math, his teachers, EVERYONE else he meets ^.^, kittens, finding new, exotic plants, HAM!

DISLIKES: bullies, being yelled at/scolded, getting bad grades, when people find out about his hidden secret.

anyways. my first character, so... hope you like him? Smile
Back to top Go down
KytLovan

Kyt Lovan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt Lovan   Kyt Lovan EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:41 am

...? How? Wht template for one, sir, and.. I'm not sure how to?
Back to top Go down
KytLovan

Kyt Lovan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt Lovan   Kyt Lovan EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:55 am

I mean no offense, truly, but I see no point? You have all the information you need right there. What purpose does a template have?
Back to top Go down

Kyt Lovan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt Lovan   Kyt Lovan EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Please use the template. If you need help with your picture please ask an admin. if you have any questions just pm me~ ^^ Hope you have a nice time on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyt Lovan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt Lovan   Kyt Lovan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyt Lovan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko World RPG :: Creation Registration :: Custom Character Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: