Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone like you

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 am

Visiting the town long since abandoned by Lagi, he couldn't help but feel so much emotion flow through him as he came across every spot he spent time with 'that' person. Trying to shake the thoughts and memories of his last lover Lagi pulled out a cigarette lighting it on his breath before taking a hit and continuing to do so until the thoughts of her were no more. Maybe he needed someone new to help him shake his thoughts rather it be a new lover or just a friend. Particularly someone who is just a friend. The fountain he now sat nearby was calming his head with the sound of flowing waters.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Someone like you Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Someone like you Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Someone like you Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Someone like you Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 am

star stretches and looks around. her bones pop as she stand up "man i feel old..." she laughs lightly she spins her scythe around and it disappears. she sits back down on fountian.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 am

Ella laughed sitting against the tree where she was she saw four people two citizens another shinigami and a dragon
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 am

At the sudden sounds of bones popping, Lagi gave a disgusted face as he looked to see who ruined the serenity that surrounded the fountain. Twirling a scythe until it disappears was something not quite in the ordinary but then again many things weren't in this world or maybe it was just because Lagi was used to his own world and it's ways. Ignoring the girl with the scythe, he hadn't even noticed he was being watched by another before he started to spout shapes in fire smoke like a broken heart.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Someone like you Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Someone like you Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Someone like you Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Someone like you Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:15 am

star sniffs the air she turns and shes a guy sitting there. "hmm..neat a dargon.." she laughs softly and watches him quietly.
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 am

Ella looks at them they really havent noticed me? ive been standing here the whole time... she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:19 am

Playing different shapes through the smoke in his mouth he soon noticed that someone was standing pretty close to him whom wasn't there before. "Um.. hello?" Lagi asked nervously noticing it was also a girl and most girls made him shy.

OOC: you said she was sitting near a tree? XD
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:26 am

star blinks and looks away. she looks at the girl stand and smirks.
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 am

"h-hi." Ella says smiling "i didnt know i would be spotted.." she said turning her head and hitting it against the tree.
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:32 am

Now the girl was apparently near a tree and standing near the fountain. Lagi had no Idea what to think so he just turned to face the water and plunge his head straight into it to make sure he wasn't dreaming by holding his breath for a minute in the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:47 am

star looks at him and laughs. she falls off the fountain. "wow thats so funny.." she sits up and looks at them both.
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:52 am

"to be honest i agree." Ella says in a hushed tone she pokes him "wakie wakie eggs and bacie!" she sticking her tounge out
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Feeling the pokes from who he doesn't know yet, Lagi decides to come back up for air earlier than expected but hangs his head over the fountain so he doesn't get water everywhere from his now soaked hair. Gasping for some slight air he then responds. "What do you want?" He asks before trying to get some of the water soaking his hair out of it. Somehow managing not to get his clothes wet he sits up finally after he's made sure no water will fall any more from his hair. Sitting back in his normal position he leans over his shoulder to see the two girls and not sure which one poked him he asks. "So which one of you needed me for a moment?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 am

star smirks and points to the other girl. "her.."
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:24 am

Ella looked at them "You were going to die if you kept your head like that." She says giggling
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:30 am

"You honestly thought I didn't know that? I think the seconds of struggling to survive might have given it away." Lagi said in a sarcastic tone. "Anyway if that's all you need I'll be busy blowing smoke rings forever until I die of heartbreak."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:08 am

star appears infront of them and smirks. "oh dying that way is so boring..." she stretches and looks at him. "why are you so sad?"
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 am

"yes, why are you sad Onii-sama?" Ella wondered even though she didnt know him she still wanted to be friends
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am

"Well since you two seem to be nice enough to want to know, I just miss my ex.." Lagi uttered out softly and quietly as he moved forward and clasped his hands together while staring at his shoes sadly. "And dying this way may be my only option, thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am

star looks at him "you'll be no fun to kill.. heartbreak is very terrible.." she sits down beside him "you'll be ok.."
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 am

Ella nods "its a horrible way to go... heartbreak is the silent killer..." She says giggling and looking to the side
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:37 am

"Eheh you guy's don't have to focus on me, I am not that important.." Lagi said feeling embarrassed at the interest of two girls that were having in his love life. "Eh I'll be okay? Okay must have a new definition to you miss, as long as I am alive but suffering I will be okay, huh?" He asked star since Ella was looking away. "Anyway just go have fun you two." Lagi said shooing them away as he thought more on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 am

star looks at him "no i think i'll stay here.. i dont listen well." she laughs lightly "besides you need to be happy.."
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 am

"Am staying too dont have anything else to do..." Ella says nodding and turning her head to smile
Back to top Go down

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Now I am stuck with these two, what do they want from me? Lagi thought as he got kind of flustered when one said he needed to be happy and so that's why they wouldn't leave. "Well if you guys really wanna help make me happy again then what do you think I should do to achiever that happiness?" He asked to make sure they were even paying attention to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Someone like you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone like you   Someone like you Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone like you
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko World RPG :: Villages, Towns, Cities, Kingdoms :: Towns-
Jump to: